The New York Review of Books, May 25, 2023
Unit price per
The New York Review of Books is a semi-monthly magazine with articles on literature, culture, economics, science and current affairs. Published in New York City, it is inspired by the idea that the discussion of important books is an indispensable literary activity.
In This Issue:
- Elaine Blair: How Should We Talk About Sexual Assault?
- Jerome Groppman: Biotech Breakthroughs & Big Pharma's Greed
- Joan Acocella: George Balanchine's Power Moves
- Adam Hochschild: 1619 and the New History Wars
- Larry Rohter: A Good-bye Song to Guatemala
- Brenda Wineapple: Susanna Moore's Self-Made Women
- Willa Glickman: The Low-Wage Economy
New York, USA; 270mm x 380mm; 63 pages
Free Shipping Over $200!