London & Amsterdam; 170 x 240mm; 116 pages; Quarterly; Autumn 2022
Unit price per
BUTT is a quarterly magazine for gay men. It was founded in 2001 by Gert Jonkers and Jop van Bennekom and proclaimed itself as the magazine for homosexuals. It's known for its quirky, no-frills interviews and its sexy photoshoots. After a 10-year hiatus, BUTT has made a sudden return!
In this issue: The sudden return of your favorite fag mag continues with an arousing 31st issue. Across 100+ pink pages, an exciting group of contemporary queens celebrate their definition of freedom big and small.
- Jordan Firstman, Hollywood celebutante fucks on film
- Hilton Als, a renowned theater critic is looking
- Arca, the Venezuelan superstar transitions slowly
- Yoni, Ethiopian lad strips down in Newcastle
- Stas Tweeman, On war and techno
- Leilah Weinraub, Laid back and getting laid in LA
- Max Arion, Australian gaymer with a huge cock
- In Lagos, Matthew Blaise talks queer activism in Nigeria
- Durk Dehner, Tom of Finland’s best friend carries on his legacy
- Soufiane Ababri, Parisian Artist enjoys the view from his bed
Free Shipping Over $200!