Bust, Fall 2022
Unit price per
Bust is a quarterly women's lifestyle magazine, founded in 1993. It covers music, news, crafts, art, sex, and fashion from an independent, third-wave feminist perspective.
In this issue:
- Scene-stealing Scary Movie siren Regina Hall
- Feminist rock icon Beth Ditto from Monarch
- Directorial powerhouse Gina Prince-Bythewood
- Accordion anarchy with “Weird Al” Yankovic
- A fashion story with Karen Elson
New York, USA; 205x270mm; 96 pages; Fall 2022
Free Shipping Over $200!