Unit price per
Disegno is a quarterly, international journal dedicated to long-form writing and photography around design. They explore the political, social, environmental and industrial impact of the discipline of design.
In this issue:
- Hannah Beachler's time-traveling, Afrofuturist period room, featuring Ini Archibong and Jomo Tariku
- Digital realities with David Chalmers and Space Popular
- Community outreach with the Onion Collective
- A return to the decaying pods of Tokyo's Nakagin Capsule Tower
- The demolition of Mumbai's chawls
- Déjà vu for feminist architecture collective Matrix
- A stay at Emeco House with David Saik
- Stefan Diez's electric textile ribbon
London, UK; 150 x 278mm; 130 pages; 2022
Free Shipping Over $200!