Drift #12, Paris
Unit price per
Drift is a magazine devoted to coffee culture. It's about coffee, the people who drink it, and the cities they inhabit. Each issue highlights a different city.
In this issue:
- A bright, yellow tricycle peddles (and pedals) coffee around the city in hopes of changing the lives of Paris’s homeless for the better.
- How an unlikely Ottoman, who received a frosty royal reception, introduced coffee and “Turkmania” to Parisians.
- Reflections by a lovesick traveler, in a Paris of cigarettes and coffee for a layover.
- Wading into the divide between brasseries from coffee shops, and appreciating their differences.
- From the chipped-paint storefront of an old cordonnerie—cobbler—to a fashion label in the gardens of a former palace, the face of Paris’s coffee shops are changing.
USA; 216 x 280mm; 160 pages; Offset-printed and perfect bound; Full color on uncoated paper; Carbon neutral printing; No ads; Biannual; 2022
Free Shipping Over $200!