Failed States #3
Unit price per
Failed States is a publishing project that collates and investigates ideas around place, or more specifically: indeterminate geographies.
In this issue:
- Photographs by Moath Alofi documenting remote, abandoned and makeshift mosques in Saudi Arabia
- An essay in words, photographs and ephemera by Felix Bazalgette on disparate lives in a village near Heathrow
- Paul Clinton considering the problem of queer ethics
- Gareth Evans on the Armenian genocide, diaspora and absence
- Every Ocean Hughes on changing her name
- A selection from the Sabelo Mlangeni series Country Girls depicting queer life in rural South Africa
London, UK; 275 × 215 mm; 142 pages; Softcover; 2019
Free Shipping Over $200!