Unit price per
Juxtapoz Art & Culture Magazine is a magazine created in 1994 by a group of artists and art collectors to help define and celebrate urban alternative and underground contemporary art.
In this issue:
- Jenny Holzer is the epitome of moving language through our institutions and public spaces.
- Jaime Muñoz creates stunning airbrush works that depict migrants in Toyota trucks taking themselves to work each day
- Five Jewish Ethiopian artists who immigrated to Israel describe their exodus in stunning works, spurring more conversation about where and how we move.
- Designer Natalee Decker's self-described “fantasy mobility devices”
- Alvin Armstrong’s majestically raw athletes pay tribute to sport and body in his “rhythm paintings.”
San Francisco, USA; 2022
Free Shipping Over $200!