Unit price per
Juxtapoz Art & Culture Magazine is a magazine created in 1994 by a group of artists and art collectors to help define and celebrate urban alternative and underground contemporary art.
In this issue:
- Studio Time: Veronica Fernandez redefines downtown LA.
- The Report: Connecting the dots with Jillian Evelyn.
- Product Reviews: Liquitex, ONLY NY, and AllRightsReserved
- Picture Book: Poulomi Base’s Look of Love.
- Design: Alim Smiths vision of Atlanta.
- And more…
San Francisco, USA; 255x305mm; 144 pages, 2022
Free Shipping Over $200!