Unit price per
Juxtapoz Art & Culture Magazine is a magazine created in 1994 by a group of artists and art collectors to help define and celebrate urban alternative and underground contemporary art.
In this issue:
- Studio Time: Welcome to the Doodle House
- The Report: Joan Brown’s Blythe Spirit at SFMOMA
- Product Reviews: Paints, Pop-Ups and Bowling Shoes
- Picture Book: Peggy Nolan’s Photos Live Forever
- Design: Nusi Quero and Polyphia Make Armor
- Fashion: Grit to Glamour at Crystal Bridges
- Influences: The Decades-Long Ascent of Gil Bruvel
- And much more…
San Francisco, USA; 255x305mm; 144 pages, 2022
Free Shipping Over $200!