Kookie is a magazine with a mission, to celebrate all that a girl can be. Whether she’s passionate about science or sport, art or astronomy, history or hip hop, she’s going to love Kookie. That’s why they call it a magazine for smart cookies everywhere.
In this issue:
- Place names in addresses campaigner, Rachael McPhail, interviewed by her niece and Kookie reader, Mia
- Get Growing: how to be an indoor farmer
- The Shield of Meh: a story about discovering your superpower by Melissa Salisbury, illustrated by Chanté Timothy
- Ace of Skates: a cool new comic by Kit Lane
- Make It: recycle an old shirt to make a cute cutlery pouch
- Heroes of History: Annette Kellerman was an aquatic adventurer, in an illustrated life story by Adeline Fleuve