LOST iN #12, Ibiza
Unit price per
LOST iN is a travel guide for people who prefer their itineraries low-key and their souvenirs intangible—unless they’re of the impeccably-designed variety. It's a guide for those on first-name terms with the places they visit, free from tourist traps and full of ways to discover what it is that makes the world’s greatest cities all that great.
In this issue:
LOST iN Ibiza is—Farm-to-table restaurants, conceptual art on ancient ruins, hidden beaches, barbecues on the roadside, live music in old fincas... Get lost on the paradise isle...
- Includes 5 long-form interviews with celebrated locals on their relationship with Ibiza and their absolute favourite spots on the island
- A selection of the hottest places to visit in two of the Ibiza's most charismatic areas
- A selection of our top picks for the entire island
- An in-depth story on Ibiza’s myths, legends and landmarks
- A showcase featuring photos from Ibiza’s 1980s heyday, documented by Armin Heinemann
- An original piece of fiction with beloved local beach Es Cavallet as the main character
- Shopping guide
- Recommended books, films & music to get you in the Ibiza state of mind
Berlin, Germany; 160mm x 210mm; 68 pages; paperback; also a mobile app!
Free Shipping Over $200!