LOST iN #13, Lisbon
LOST iN is a travel guide for people who prefer their itineraries low-key and their souvenirs intangible—unless they’re of the impeccably-designed variety. It's a guide for those on first-name terms with the places they visit, free from tourist traps and full of ways to discover what it is that makes the world’s greatest cities all that great.
In this issue:
LOST iN Lisbon is—African beats in a revamped quarter, flaming sausages in a low-key fado house, art in a sprawling garden, surfing on a hidden beach, creative cuisine from the chef’s spoon… Get lost in the city of golden light.
Includes 5 long-form interviews with celebrated locals on their relationship with Lisbon and their absolute favourite spots in town
- A selection of our top picks for the entire city
- An original piece of fiction by award-winning author Gonçalo M. Tavares
- A photo showcase full of social commentary by Pauliana Valiente Pimentel
- An in-depth story by travel writer João Ferreira Oliveira
- Shopping guide
- Recommended books, films & music to get you in the Lisbon state of mind
- A selection of the hottest places to visit in two of the city’s most charismatic neighbourhoods
Berlin, Germany; 160mm x 210mm; 68 pages; paperback; English-edition; also a mobile app!