LOST iN #19, Buenos Aires
LOST iN is a travel guide for people who prefer their itineraries low-key and their souvenirs intangible—unless they’re of the impeccably-designed variety. It's a guide for those on first-name terms with the places they visit, free from tourist traps and full of ways to discover what it is that makes the world’s greatest cities all that great.
In this issue:
68 technicolour pages filled with tips on eating, drinking, shopping, partying, outdoor activities, wellness & more in Buenos Aires!
- Includes 5 long-form interviews with celebrated locals on their relationship with Buenos Aires and their absolute favourite spots there
- A selection of the hottest places to visit in two of the city’s most charismatic neighbourhoods
- A selection of our top picks for the entire city
- An in-depth story about the perfect afternoon on two wheels in Buenos Aires
- A humourous and colour-saturated showcase by beloved local photographer Marcos López
- An original piece of fiction by two-time Man Booker nominee Samanta Schweblin
- Shopping guide
- Recommended books, films & music to get you in the Buenos Aires state of mind
Berlin, Germany; 160mm x 210mm; 68 pages; also a mobile app!