LOST iN #4, London
LOST iN is a travel guide for people who prefer their itineraries low-key and their souvenirs intangible—unless they’re of the impeccably-designed variety. It's a guide for those on first-name terms with the places they visit, free from tourist traps and full of ways to discover what it is that makes the world’s greatest cities all that great.
In this issue:
LOST iN London is—A Michelin-starred pub, a bar beyond a blank blue door, a book club wired for massive sound, a green hill to behold the cityʼs skyline and a restaurant above the clouds... Get lost in the city for lovers of living.
Includes 5 long-form interviews with celebrated locals on their relationship with Lisbon and their absolute favourite spots in town
- Includes 5 long-form interviews with celebrated locals on their relationship with London and their absolute favourite spots there
- A selection of the hottest places to visit in two of the city’s most charismatic neighbourhoods
- A selection of our top picks for the entire city
- An in-depth argument for London’s status as culinary capital of the world
- A blast from the London Underground past by photographer Bob Mazzer
- An uproarious piece of fiction by writer Thomas J. Gray
- Shopping guide
- Recommended books, films & music to get you in the London state of mind
Berlin, Germany; 160mm x 210mm; 68 pages; paperback; English-edition; also a mobile app!