Unit price per
Luncheon is an independent cultural magazine mixing art, fashion and food. The essence of conversations over lunch is at its core and each issue is constructed as if a menu. Over the lunch table, the magazine brings together different generations who share opinions, stories, and memories, offering us an insight into their unique cultural contributions.
In this issue:
- Miniature artworks created by Carmen Mazarrasa for the menu pages running throughout the magazine, text by Lola Peploe
- Australian painter Roy de Maistre’s painting Summer, 1955 and photograph by Snowdon, 1964
- Photographs of school children by Marc Hibbert, text by Dal Chodha
- Ahluwalia Autumn/Winter 2022 collection, photographed by Nadine Ijewere in the South of France, conversation by stylist Nell Kalonji and Priya Ahluwalia
- Sparoza, A Greek Garden written and documented by Lizzy Douglas
- Three Stories by Hugh Corcoran with illustrations by A.J. Hughes
- I Saw Zacatecas in Your Eyes, photographs by Troy Ezequiel Montes, conversation with Reginald Moore
- Craig Green Special Autumn/Winter collection 2022, photographed by Paul Kooiker, styled by Robbie Spencer and conversation with Charlie Porter
- Women in Revolt, inspirations for an upcoming exhibition by curator Linsey Young
- And so much more
London, UK; 240 x 340mm; 284 pages; Biannual; Spring/Summer 2022
Free Shipping Over $200!