Noble Rot #29
Unit price per
Noble Rot is a magazine about wine, food and the creative arts. It launched in 2013, before opening physical restaurants. They describe themselves as a cork-popping, gut-busting, genre-disrupting ode to gastronomic pleasure, and we tend to agree.
In this issue:
- Louis Theroux interviews disco queen Róisín Murphy.
- Travel to Andalusia to meet some of Sherry’s most exciting new winemakers, and profile Jura Yellow Wine, Emilia-Romagna’s Denavolo, Cretan wine, and Barbacàn, the Instagram dance sensations busting a move on Valtellina’s vertiginous slopes.
- Marina O’Loughlin wishes chefs would stay in the kitchen
- Comedian Isy Suttie tells us how she found her passion for wine at Oddbins
- Alice Feiring tells us why she’s not having ‘mouse taint’
- Robert Walters reflects on two pivotal vintages for Champagne
- Henry Harris professes his love for andouillette – France’s stinky sausage.
London UK; 170 x 230mm; 118 pages
Free Shipping Over $200!