Unit price per
PIN–UP is a New York-based magazine focused on pure architectural entertainment — the meeting point of architecture, art, and design.
In this issue:
- Interviews with artists Doru Olowu and Robert Paige
- A history of the Barbie Dreamhouse A
- portfolio on San Diego
- A study of American objects from the Smithsonian collection
- Studio visits with artists Andy Harman and Carsten Höller
- A celebration of 40 years of Storefront for Art & Architecture
- The allure of Tiffany & Co.
- American essays on casinos, McMansions, Cape Cod, Romaine lettuce, and the 2028 L.A. Olympics
- Keywords with Mindy Seu, Mark Wigley, and Emily Adams Bode Aujla
- A paper exhibition on contemporary American practice in collaboration with SIZED
- Plus design, design, design — from blankets to Le Bambole, from Castiglioni to Formafantasma, and USM NYC BY BEN GANZ, a collection designed in collaboration with USM Modular Furniture, and presented by PIN-UP HOME.
New York, U.S.A; 230mm x 282mm; 240 pages; Fall/Winter 2022/23
Free Shipping Over $200!