Unit price per
Pipette is an independent, print-only magazine about natural wines. Their tenth issue is the conclusion of their editorial adventure, to be celebrated with a toast!
In this issue:
- An essay by Hannah Fuellenkemper on the art of winter pruning
- The adventures of Domestique Wine with natural Virginia wine and cider and spontaneously fermented beer
- A photographic essay on Clos Bateau, a new natural wine project in Beaujolais
- Interview with Judith Beck (Burgenland) on the conversion of her vineyards to biodynamics and on the search for her own "style" as a winemaker
- A long interview with South Australia's Manon Farm about learning organic, non-irrigation farming
- A story by Diletta Sereni on natural vinification in the Venice lagoon
- Writer Mason Powell on the emerging "harvest ale" or wine-beer hybrids movement
- Winery visits: Matassa (Roussillon, FR), Catherine Riss (Alsace, FR), Glow Glow (Nahe, Germany)
New York, USA; 160mm x 240mm; 96 pages; 2021
Free Shipping Over $200!