Unit price per
Pipette is an independent, print-only magazine about natural wines. The magazine highlights small producers of natural wine, and the communities around them, through an edgy, contemporary perspective. They publish top quality, original journalism alongside unique illustration and photography! Their tenth issue is the conclusion of their editorial adventure, to be celebrated with a toast!
In this issue:
- An essay by Hannah Fuellenkemper on the art of winter pruning
- The adventures of Domestique Wine with natural Virginia wine and cider and spontaneously fermented beer
- A photographic essay on Clos Bateau, a new natural wine project in Beaujolais
- Interview with Judith Beck (Burgenland) on the conversion of her vineyards to biodynamics and on the search for her own "style" as a winemaker
- A long interview with South Australia's Manon Farm about learning organic, non-irrigation farming
- A story by Diletta Sereni on natural vinification in the Venice lagoon
- Writer Mason Powell on the emerging "harvest ale" or wine-beer hybrids movement
- Winery visits: Matassa (Roussillon, FR), Catherine Riss (Alsace, FR), Glow Glow (Nahe, Germany)
New York, USA; 160mm x 240mm; 96 pages; 2021
Free Shipping Over $200!