Unit price per
Pipette is an independent, print-only magazine about natural wines. They published ten issues in total.
In this issue:
- An interview with the first (and only!) natural winemaker in Finland
- An essay by Brooklyn wine professional Alex Alan on how post-2020 New York restaurant culture might look
- A long, powerful interview with Lauren Friel of Rebel Rebel (Boston) on why natural wine is definitely political and what she’s doing about it
- The story behind the iconic “Vine Wine Sign”
- A feature on Joy Kull aka La Villana (Lazio, Italy)
- A photo essay by Twin Island Cider (British Columbia) documents their own clay harvesting and vessel-making process.
New York, USA; 160mm x 240mm; 96 pages; 2021
Free Shipping Over $200!