RACEWKND, F1 in the USA
RACEWKND is a new magazine for Formula 1 fans that was successfully funded through Kickstarter during the lockdown. It celebrates the circuits, cities, and culture of the race weekend with award-winning photography, cutting-edge design, and world-class storytelling — all packaged in an oversized format that immerses the reader in the action.
Issue 3, F1 in the USA, is everything red, white, and blue:
- Mario Andretti, Phil Hill, Dan Gurney: the legendary drivers representing America on the international stage for decades
- Celebrating American racetracks, from fan favourites to those long-forgotten
- The stateside cities and tracks are taking on the daring cost of hosting Formula One.
- America's hosting the search to identify a team's true colours:
- Haas F1 and the Paradox of the American Team
Vancouver, Canada; 260 x 380mm; 136 pages