Real Review #12
Unit price per
Real Review is a quarterly contemporary culture magazine with the strapline "what it means to live today".
In this issue:
- Have we changed? We interview archaeologist David Wengrow on the dawn of everything.
- Philosophers Slavoj Zizek and Timothy Morton agree about the future of humans on planet Earth.
- Design studio Metahaven contributes an insert on the stuff of experience and sensation.
- Photographer Tacita Dean captures a boat abandoned at sea.
- An essay by Ursula K. Le Guin reviews the Hero narrative, with photography by Magali Reus.
- Film curator Róisín Tapponi reviews fake nails, while Jack Self reviews lateral flow tests and mindfulness.
London, UK; 115 x 260mm; 104 pages
Free Shipping Over $200!