Unit price per
Riposte is a magazine for women. They profile bold and fascinating women who challenge power structures and stereotypes.
In this issue:
- We discuss sustainability, environmental justice and the importance of spiritual healing with Céline Semaan, founder of Slow Factory Foundation.
- We meet designer Nicole McLaughlin in her New York studio to explore how her practice of turning trash into treasure is making us all re-evaluate the STUFF we buy and ultimately throw away.
- Artist Cassi Namoda reflects on the power of saying no, creating strong boundaries and the importance of embracing the duality of life.
- Academic and writer Katherine Angel talks to us about her book, Tomorrow Sex Will Be Good Again and gets into why good sex is more than a question of consent.
- Racial equality and climate campaigner Mya-Rose Craig, tells us why Liz Bonnin is her icon.
London, UK; 195 x 270mm; 160 pages
Free Shipping Over $200!