Unit price per
Seed celebrates food, craft, travel and sustainable living. It was founded by Carole Bamford. Its philosophy is to lead by example: to gently inspire readers to make small changes with their own choices so that together we can have a wider impact on the future of the planet – like sowing a seed that will grow and flourish into a plant.
In this issue:
- Braving the icy temperatures to experience the health benefits and improved mental well-being of cold-water exposure
- An interview with Justin Byam Shaw, founder of The Felix Project
- How lives have been touched by the volunteers working with communities without food
- An exploration of how musicians found new ways to reach their audiences and filled the void left by empty auditoriums
- How to grow your own tomatoes
- How make seed bombs to sow a wildflower patch at home
- We shine a light on the world's healthiest communities
London, UK; 275 x 210mm; 112 pages; 100% recycled paper and vegetable inks
Free Shipping Over $200!