Unit price per
Senet is a magazine about the craft, creativity and community of board gaming. It’s for people who love tabletop games, from those who are new to the hobby to veteran players and board-game designers.
In this issue:
- An exclusive interview with Isaac Childres, creator of Frosthaven and Gloomhaven.
- A delve into the zombie genre on the tabletop.
- A spotlight on the gorgeous watercolour work of Catherine Hamilton, lead artist for the Evolution game series.
- A brief history of the rondel, with its creator Mac Gerdts and other designers including Vladimir Suchy and Benjamin Schwer.
- Previews of upcoming titles like Caper: Europe, Stroganov and So, You've Been Eaten.
- Reviews of the latest releases, including Oath, Imperium, The Red Cathedral and Veilwraith.
- Shelf of Shame, with Our Family Plays Games.
- Gloom of Kilforth designer Tristan Hall's latest column.
- Writer Sara Elsam on a quest to find the perfect board-gaming playlist.
- An all-new, exclusive brain-teasing puzzle by designer Ira Fay.
London, UK; 165x240mm; 64 pages; Summer 2021
Free Shipping Over $200!