Senet is a magazine about the craft, creativity and community of board gaming. It’s for people who love tabletop games, from those who are new to the hobby to veteran players and board-game designers.
In this issue:
- An exclusive interview with Nikki Valens, the creator of Eldritch Horror, Legacy of Dragonholt, Quirky Circuits and the upcoming Artisans of Splendent Vale.
- The board-game art of Andrew Bosley, whose work adorns such gorgeous games as Everdell, Tapestry and Vivid Memories.
- An investigation into science as a board-game theme, featuring interviews with Elizabeth Hargrave (Wingspan) and Jacob Fryxelius (Terraforming Mars).
- A delve into social deduction games, from Mafia to Unfathomable, featuring interviews with Corey Konieczka (Battlestar Galactica), Ted Alspach (Ultimate Werewolf) and Rikki Tahta (Coup).
- Shelf of Shame, with Stella and Tarrant from Meeple University.
- A guide to welcoming new players to your gaming group.
- Previews of cool upcoming titles, such as Rolling Heights, London Necropolis Railway, Autobahn and The Old King’s Crown.
- Reviews of the latest releases, including Crescent Moon, Caper: Europe, Long Shot: The Dice Game and Living Forest.
- An all-new, exclusive puzzle by designer Ira Fay.
London, UK; 165x240mm; 72 pages; Summer 2022