Senet is a magazine about the craft, creativity and community of board gaming. It’s for people who love tabletop games, from those who are new to the hobby to veteran players and board-game designers.
In this issue:
The ninth issue of Senet magazine. Featuring:
- An exclusive interview with Ian Livingstone about founding Games Workshop, creating Fighting Fantasy and his adventures in board-game design, from Battlecars to Calamity!
- A cruise through the tabletop theme of high-seas piracy, featuring interviews with the creators of Forgotten Waters and Dead Reckoning.
- A dive into the engine-building genre, with the help of Thomas Lehmann (Race for the Galaxy), Mathias Wigge (Ark Nova) and James A. Wilson (Everdell).
- The dark, weird worlds of Johan Nohr, illustrator and co-creator of Mörk Borg and Cy_Borg.
- Shut Up and Sit Down’s Tom Brewster reveals what’s on his Shelf of Shame.
- A guide to dealing with Alpha Players in your gaming group.
- Previews of thrilling new titles, including Septima, Arcs, Moon and The Fox Experiment.
- Reviews of the latest releases, including Oathsworn: Into the Deepwood, Northgard: Uncharted Lands, Bitoku and Heading Forward.
- An all-new, exclusive puzzle by designer Ira Fay.
London, UK; 165x240mm; 64 pages; Winter 2022