The London Review of Books #21
Unit price per
The London Review of Books is a British literary magazine published twice monthly that features articles and essays on fiction and non-fiction subjects, which are usually structured as book reviews.
In this issue:
- Azadeh Moaveni: Two Weeks in Tehran
- Jenny Turner: Stuart Hall's Legacies
- Owen Hatherley: Second City?
- Christopher Clark: Paris, 1848
- Katherine Rundell considers the hummingbird
London, U.K.; 270mm x 370mm; 47 pages; November 3, 2022
Free Shipping Over $200!