The London Review of Books, February 2, 2023
Unit price per
The London Review of Books is a British literary magazine published twice monthly that features articles and essays on fiction and non-fiction subjects, which are usually structured as book reviews.
In this issue:
- Jonathan Rée: Hayek in England
- Andrew O’Hagan on Prince Harry
- Maureen N. McLane: H.D. casts a spell
- Jorie Graham: ‘Then the Rain’
- Colin Kidd: Samuel Adams and the Mob
London, U.K.; 270mm x 370mm; 40 pages; February 2, 2023
Free Shipping Over $200!