The New York Review of Books, December 22, 2022
The New York Review of Books is a semi-monthly magazine with articles on literature, culture, economics, science and current affairs. Published in New York City, it is inspired by the idea that the discussion of important books is an indispensable literary activity.
- Merve Emre on Roald Dahl
- Tobi Haslett on John Edgar Wideman
- Stacy Schiff on Judith Thurman
- Anahid Nersessian on Björk
- Howard French: Reckoning with V.S. Naipaul
- Marilynne Robinson: The Mystery of Creation
- Michael Gorra: Cormac McCarthy's Late Style
- Simon Callow: The Puzzle of Paul Newman
- Sean Wilentz: How Should We Read the End of Slavery?
- Rebecca Giggs: Underwater with Rachel Carson
New York, USA; 270mm x 380mm; 94 pages