The New York Review of Books, February 23, 2023
Unit price per
The New York Review of Books is a semi-monthly magazine with articles on literature, culture, economics, science and current affairs. Published in New York City, it is inspired by the idea that the discussion of important books is an indispensable literary activity.
This issue is the Fiction Issue:
- Timothy Garton Ash: A Year of War in Ukraine
- Marina Warner: Medieval Wonders in the Mediterranean
- Larry Rohter: Mario Vargas Llosa and the Ruin of Guatemala
- Frances Wilson: The Hunger of Katherine Mansfield
- Vanessa Barbara: How Did Lula Win in Brazil?
- Matthew Aucoin: Carlos Kleiber’s Orchestral Fire
- Tim Flannery: Our Weirdest Mammals
New York, USA; 270mm x 380mm; 42 pages
Free Shipping Over $200!