The New York Review of Books, July 21, 2022
Unit price per
The New York Review of Books is a semi-monthly magazine with articles on literature, culture, economics, science and current affairs. Published in New York City, it is inspired by the idea that the discussion of important books is an indispensable literary activity.
This issue is the Fiction Issue:
- Namwali Serpell: Sex, Tricks, and The Looking Glass
- Deborah Eisenberg: Jacqueline Harpman's Captives
- Rumaan Alam: Elif Batuman's Comic Timing
- Alice Kaplan: Céline and the Style Alibi
- Sigrid Nunez: María Gainza's Art Rebels
- Aaron Matz: What Do Novels Owe The Climate?
New York, USA; 270mm x 380mm; 59 pages
Free Shipping Over $200!