The New York Review of Books, March 9, 2023
Unit price per
The New York Review of Books is a semi-monthly magazine with articles on literature, culture, economics, science and current affairs. Published in New York City, it is inspired by the idea that the discussion of important books is an indispensable literary activity.
In this issue:
- John J. Lennon: The Trouble with True Crime
- Clare Bucknell: James Gillray’s Glorious Hyperbole
- Rachel Nolan: From the Andes to Israel
- Evan Kindley: What’s the Use of Criticism?
- Michael Gorra: on Janet Malcolm
- David Reynolds: on the Abolitionist Grimkes
- Natasha Wimmer: on Yoko Tawada
- Gordon Sander: on Finland & NATO
- Gavin Francis: on Memory Loss
- Thomas Rogers: on Germany’s Colonial Crimes
- Kathryn Hughes: on Maria Montessori
- Sue Halpern: on Internet Privacy
- Michael Dirda: on Walter de la Mare
New York, USA; 270mm x 380mm; 42 pages
Free Shipping Over $200!