The New York Review of Books, October 20, 2022
Unit price per
The New York Review of Books is a semi-monthly magazine with articles on literature, culture, economics, science and current affairs. Published in New York City, it is inspired by the idea that the discussion of important books is an indispensable literary activity.
In this issue:
- Fintan O'Toole: The Two Elizabeths
- Emily Berry: Last Poem
- Darryl Pinckney: 'She Captured All before Her'
- Jenny Uglow: Silences and Scars
- Joshua Cohen: Lucky Guy
- Tomas Unger: Alcaraz vc. Cilic
- Leslie Jamison: The Bear's Kiss
- Kwame Anthony Appiah: Symphilosophizing in Jena
- Sue Halpern: The Specter of Our Virtual Future
- Mark Ford: 'An Age of Prudece'
- Ian Johnson: China, Back to Authoritarianism
New York, USA; 270mm x 380mm; 43 pages
Free Shipping Over $200!