The New York Review of Books, November 24 2022
The New York Review of Books is a semi-monthly magazine with articles on literature, culture, economics, science and current affairs. Published in New York City, it is inspired by the idea that the discussion of important books is an indispensable literary activity.
- Christopher de Bellaigue: Iran in Revolt
- Lucy Sante: Hua Hsu’s 1990s
- Anahid Nersessian: John Donne, Outsider
- Cass Sunstein: What’s the Use of Economics?
- Darryl Pinckney: The New Georgia
- Alizeh Kohari: Pakistan Underwater
- Mark O’Connell: Novels of Uploaded Consciousness
- David Cole: Originalism’s Fatal Flaws
- Ruth Margalit: Halladór Laxness’s Sympathies
- Reginald Dwayne Betts and Serhiy Zhadan: The Language of War
New York, USA; 270mm x 380mm; 63 pages