The New York Review of Books, September 22, 2022
Unit price per
The New York Review of Books is a semi-monthly magazine with articles on literature, culture, economics, science and current affairs. Published in New York City, it is inspired by the idea that the discussion of important books is an indispensable literary activity.
This issue is the Fall Books Issue:
- Elaine Blair : Amia Srinivasan’s Subtle Radicalism
- Wyatt Mason : Jamil Jan Kochai’s Formal Maneuvers
- Sophie Pinkham : Serhiy Zhadan’s Open Ended Ukraine
- Anthony Grafton : Recovering the Knowledge of our Hands
- Eric Foner: The Long History of Racist Education
- Tim Flannery : The Future of Food
New York, USA; 270mm x 380mm; 64 pages
Free Shipping Over $200!