The New Yorker, September 26, 2022
Unit price per
The New Yorker is a weekly magazine featuring journalism, commentary, criticism, essays, fiction, satire, cartoons, and poetry.
In this issue:
- Another time, another place: Bono on the music of his boyhood Dublin.
- Did Lucian Freud paint this picture? Sam Knight on the art-authentication game.
- Sculptures you can eat: Molly Fischer on Laila Gohar’s food installations.
- Shane Gillis takes his lumps: Kelefa Sanneh on a cancelled comedian’s comeback.
- That Fifties Show: Anthony Lane on ‘Don’t Worry Darling’
New York, USA; 210mm x 290mm; 88 pages
Free Shipping Over $200!