The Paris Review #242
Unit price per
The Paris Review is a literary magazine featuring original writing, art, and in-depth interviews with famous writers.
In this issue:
- N. Scott Momaday on the Art of Poetry: “There are all kinds of things that I remember. I wish I could live them again.”
- Colm Tóibín on the Art of Fiction: “The thing about writing novels is that it must be a form of self-suppression. You don’t matter. The page is not a mirror.”
- Prose by Avigayl Sharp, Addie E. Citchens, Lucas Hnath, Mieko Kanai, Sophie Madeline Dess, Kate Riley, Tom Drury and Isabella Hammad.
- Poetry by Cynthia Cruz, William IX of Aquitaine, Luis Alberto de Cuenca, Peter Mishler, Hannah Emerson, Eliot Weinberger, Timmy Straw, Oksana Maksymchuk, Victoria Chang and C.S. Giscombe.
- Art by Lily van der Stokker and Mary Manning.
- Cover by Uman.
Paris, France; 130mm x 210mm; 280 pages
Free Shipping Over $200!