The World Of Interiors, October 2022
Unit price per
The World of Interiors is a guide to design and decoration, featuring a complete range of interior designs from luxuriously curated homes and cozy domestic spaces to historical palaces and churches and everything in between.
In this issue:
- Cathy Vedovi’s aqueous Venetian palazzo, long admired by artists
- Decorator Stephen Sills’s upstate New York home, steeped in interiors history
- Rose Uniacke’s makeover of a grand Georgian house on Clapham Common
- Muriel Brandolini, doing up a friend’s guest house with the aid of Vietnamese craftsmanship
- Bastien Halard’s transformation of a Jacobean dairy farm
London, UK; 215 x 275mm; 376 pages
Free Shipping Over $200!