Turps Painting Magazine #26
Unit price per
Turps Magazine is a publication about painting written by painters.
No professional critics
No lifestyle drivel
In this issue:
- Daniel Sturgis in conversation with Machiko Edmondson
- Juan Bolivar by Andrew Grassie
- Francis Bacon: Outside, Inside, Around the Box by Colin Smith
- Rebecca Gilpin interviews Mary Heilmann
- Still Life: Dan Howard-Birt on Georges Braque
- Matt Lippiatt meets Cecily Brown
- Katie Pratt talks with Vivien Zhang
- Mitch Speed writes about Rebecca Watson Horn's Paintings
- Gareth Kemp on Caspar David Friedrich's Cairn in Snow
- Charles Williams and Matthew Askey see the Funny Side
- Michael Szpakowski on a work by António Dacosta
- Abstract/Figurative: Paul Allender on George McNeil
- A Letter from Belgium: Colin Smith on Flexboj & L.A.
London, United Kingdom; 210x270mm, 80 pages; bi-annually (Spring & Autumn)
Free Shipping Over $200!