Aperture, based in New York City, is an international quarterly journal specializing in photography. Founded in 1952, Aperture magazine is the flagship publication of the Aperture Foundation.
The summer issue explores the dimensions and possibilities of dreams, journeys, and chance in photography. It has been guest-edited by the acclaimed photographer Alec Soth.
In this issue:
- Images and stories from the Soviet-era Czech artist Emila Medová
- Sophie Calle’s discovery of an abandoned Parisian hotel
- Alec Soth’s photographs from his travels in the United States
- Jesse Dorris interviews Duane Michals about luck and fate
- Marina Warner explores the enduring resonance of the figure of the sleepwalker
New York, USA; 235 x 305mm; 148 pages; June 2022