Regular price $9.95
Unit price per
Azure focuses on contemporary architecture and design.
In this issue:
- From the Ace Hotel Toronto – an instant urban landmark – to an inviting factory in Oslo that also bills itself as the most sustainable furniture plant in the world, the most important cultural projects of the past year have multiple raisons d’être.
- Q&A with Ukraine Architect Slava Balbek: The founder of Balbek Bureau is working to preserve national monuments while feeding civilians and Ukrainian military forces and designing future refugee housing.
- Best of Milan: The rebirth of Salone del Mobile and Fuorisalone saw a bustling fairgrounds and hundreds of offsite events – we present the most spectacular moments from the design mecca.
- A Progressive Car Park: A new multi-level garage in Calgary, by 5468796 Architecture and Kasian, is created with future uses in mind.
- Spotlight on Kitchens: Inspiring residential and commercial projects, plus new systems that evolve the most important space in the home.
- Guiding Lights: A curated selection of contemporary fixtures for every part of the home.
- Glass and Stone: Surface and cladding options from the world’s leading manufacturers.
Toronto, Canada; 220mm x 260mm; 102 pages