C20, Issue 2022/1
C20 is the magazine of the Twentieth Century Society, the national charity that campaigns to save British twentieth-century architecture, design and public art from 1914 to the present day. It combines in-depth articles about 20th and 21st century buildings and designs, and delves into the ongoing campaigns and casework the Society does to ensure their protection.
In this issue:
- The built legacy of Richard Rogers and his icons in need of protection
- Author John Grindrod on the 1980’s Barratt and Wimpey boom
- Inside the extraordinary John Outram-designed Sphinx Hill
- Q&A with author and historian Owen Hatherley
- Reimagining the high-tech Herman Miller factory in Bath