CANDY Transversal #14
C☆NDY Transversal is the first and only style magazine to focus on celebrating the transversal community: transgender and gender-nonconforming/nonbinary people, transvestism, cross-dressing, drag, and androgyny.
C☆NDY is a magazine for everybody. A space for individual freedom, a publication that pushes people to take on the persona of what they always wanted to be.
In this issue:
- Something's Coming, RuPaul in New York City, 1992 photographed by Richard Renaldi
- Honey Pie, Holly Woodlawn, September 1979 photographed by Richard Bernstein
- Pieces of Dreams, Paul Huntley's archives
- Splish Splash, Alled - Martínez FW21/22 photographed by Luis Venegas
- Left in the Dark photographed by Luis Venegas
- Life On Mars, Olivier Theyskens SS22 photographed by Dafi Hagai
- Put Your Sunday Clothes On, The Red Hot Chili Peppers in Los Angeles, 1991 photographed by Bruce Weber
- Run Wild, Viktor & Rolf Couture '22 photographed by Rolf Snoeren
Spain, 245mm x 332mm, 460 pages; biannual; limited print run of 1500!