The Feathertale Review #23
Unit price per
The Feathertale Review is devoted to high- and low-brow humour. It is a collection of the best from content from their website in addition to original cartoons, interviews, works of poetry and short fiction that are previously unpublished.
In this issue:
- An Egregious Interview with Aurora Browne
- A universe of modest dimensions
- A loss of comportment caused by Chairman Mao
- Five words, heavily annotated
- Walt Whitman inn your flannel pyjamas
- Platonic footwear, of sorts
- Not quite 150 crayon colours
- PLUS: multiple errors in black and blue
Ottawa, Ontario; 130 x 205mm; 103 pages
Free Shipping Over $200!