The New York Review of Books, October 6, 2022
The New York Review of Books is a semi-monthly magazine with articles on literature, culture, economics, science and current affairs. Published in New York City, it is inspired by the idea that the discussion of important books is an indispensable literary activity.
- Linda Greenhouse: Resegregating our schools
- Verlyn Klinkenborg: The Beach Boys in the studio
- Leslie Chang: New journalism in China
- David Reynolds: Abe Lincoln, Spiritualist
- Mark Danner: Trump’s slow motion coup
- Hermione Lee: Joseph Roth’s serial exiles
- Bill McKibbean: 100 million climate refugees
- Michael Gorra: Who’s afraid of close reading?
- Erin Maglaque: Francesco Bianchini’s Godly science
- Jerome Groopman: Diabetes, money and politics
New York, USA; 270mm x 380mm; 43 pages