Toronto Life, October 2022
Unit price per
Toronto Life covers entertainment, politics and life in Toronto, arguable the country’s most vibrant city.
In this issue:
- No, Chef. The city's restaurant industry is on the brink of disaster: staff are overworked and underpaid, costs are soaring, kitchen culture is toxic and burnout is rampant. 27 insiders on how to fix everything.
- The downside of a down payment.
- Inside the net-zero movement.
- The city's best hummuses, ranked.
- Going blind in corporate Toronto, a memoir.
Toronto, Canada; 200 x 275mm; 122 pages; Monthly
Free Shipping Over $200!