Senet is a magazine about the craft, creativity and community of board gaming. It’s for people who love tabletop games, from those who are new to the hobby to veteran players and board-game designers.
In this issue:
- Exclusive in-depth interview with Wingspan designer Elizabeth Hargrave
- Exploration of the Viking theme in board games, by Owen Duffy.
- Artist Ian O'Toole on how he visually realised his latest game On Mars.
- Writer Matt Thrower delving in to the history of worker-placement games.
- Previews of some of the most exciting upcoming games, including Oath: Chronicles of Empire and Exile, Oceans and Oathsworn: Into the Deepwoods.
- Senet's 10 favourite games of the last year.
- Gaming Rules' Paul Grogan revealing what's on his Shelf of Shame.
- Column by Gloom of Kilforth designer Tristan Hall.
- Writer Alexandra Sonechkina on why cooperative games make us better people.
- Exclusive brain-teasing puzzle by designer Ira Fay.
London, UK; 165x240mm; 64 pages; Spring 2020