Senet is a magazine about the craft, creativity and community of board gaming. It’s for people who love tabletop games, from those who are new to the hobby to veteran players and board-game designers.
In this issue:
- The amazing art of Kyle Ferrin (Root, Fort, Dungeon Mayhem), including a centrepiece gatefold showcase of his work for the upcoming game Oath.
- A career-spanning interview with Eric M. Lang, taking in Blood Rage, Ankh, H.P. Lovecraft and Black Lives Matter.
- The rise of the roll-and-write genre, from Yahtzee to Rome & Roll.
- The history of real life as a board-game theme, including a new wave of games which dare to try and hit you on a whole new emotional level.
- Previews of exciting upcoming titles, including Frostpunk, In Too Deep and Moonshine Empire.
- An in-depth reviews section, including Santa Monica, Herd Mentality, Undaunted: North Africa, Marvel Villainous and Planet Apocalypse.
- Fiona and Amy of The Game Shelf revealing what's on their Shelf of Shame.
- A designer’s journey column by Gloom of Kilforth creator Tristan Hall.
- Matt Thrower, author of the Haynes Tabletop Gaming Manual, on how he learned to stop worrying and love playing solo.
- Exclusive brain-teasing puzzle by designer Ira Fay.
London, UK; 165x240mm; 68 pages; Winter 2020