Fare explores the tastes, textures, and triumphs of a single city in each issue.
In this issue: Copenhagen is a working-class harbourside city reborn as an innovative gastronomic capital, where comfort, creativity, and community are key.
- Peek into the unassuming workshop where a handful of gifted artisans continue to create Flora Danica porcelain as its been made for the last 200 years
- Experience the magic of fællesspisning – Danish communal dining – at Absalon, a renovated church turned community centre
- Spend an afternoon on the pier at La Banchina, a Copenhagen spot for all seasons: wine bar, swimming spot, and sauna
- Step inside the noma test kitchen, where recipes and dishes are developed for the pioneering Nordic restaurant
- Hear tales from vognkørselen, the rowdy, alcohol-fuelled graduation parade for local students
Glasgow, UK; 170 x 240mm; 198 pages; Biannual