Pleasant Place #2: Nasturtiums
Unit price per
Pleasant Place is a growing collection of publications about the art of gardening. Pleasant Place informs and inspires by offering both practical and in-depth information as well as unexpected approaches to everyday garden tasks and garden design. Through collaborations with experts and artists Pleasant Place caters both to those who grow gardens as well as those who imagine gardens.
In this issue:
Everything you need to know about your soon to be garden mainstay.
- Nasturtiums: a botanical introduction with illustrations by Giuliano Bolivar
- Nasturtiums in art history – an overview of nasturtiums in art
- Just put them in the ground and you’re good – an interview with photographer and gardener Elspeth Diederix (they’re her favourite plant)
- Noni’s nasturtium recipes
- Tucked in the back of the nursery, hangin’ out and kinda rambling – Hanging nasturtiums in the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museums (Boston, US)
- Aset of veg patch miniatures by Hugo Rocci
Cover and inside cover are by Mark Prendergast and graphic design is by fanfare.
Stockport, United Kingdom; 60 pages; 180mm x 240mm
Free Shipping Over $200!